This screen is used to create a .csv file containing names and addresses and email addresses of contacts in Infocare which can be imported into your email client.
Using the From and Until date fields, you can select or enter the date range for which you wish to include details.
Using the Category drop down list, you can select the category of children which you wish to include in this export.
If your service is part of a group, and if you have the correct level of access, using the View By drop down list, you can select to use children from the entire Group, Area, Region, or Centre.
Once you have completed your selection criteria, click the icon.
The created file name will be displayed on the screen. Click on the file name if you wish to open it or right click to download a copy to your computer. If you wish to delete the file, click the icon at the right hand side of the screen.
Once you have downloaded the .csv file, you will need to import it into your email client (i.e., Outlook). Each email client will have different a different process for importing details. Below is an example of the process for Outlook.
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on File, Open & Export
- Select import/export
- Select Import from another program or file click next
- Select comma separated values and click next
- Click the "Browse" button and find the MailExport.csv file that you saved from infocare and click ok
- Choose whether to allow, replace or not allow duplicates and click next
- Select your contacts folder and click next
- Click Finish
For further information or assistance call
0508 INFOCARE (0508 463622) or email email@example.com
© 2018 Infocare Systems Limited